Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Weather & Disaster Emergency Network Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Weather & Disaster Emergency Network Forum

Tino   Thimble   Thimble   Your_only_nightmare  
 Member  Message

Tino
View Profile

Bomb

in london today just got blast. at least 40 people was killed. the people was working on the subway and a bus came. 350 people were injured

07/07/05  02:13pm

Thimble
View Profile

Message To: Tino   In reference to Message Id: 393659

Bomb

It has been confirmed there have been 52 deaths (as yet) and over 700 people injured. There were at least 3 bombs that went off. Let my thought be with these people.

Every major city in the UK is now on high alert. Only this morning there was a bomb scare in Manchester, it is not yet clear whether there was actually a bomb or not yet, all we know is that the bomb disposal squad carried out a controlled explosion.

07/13/05  09:50am

Thimble
View Profile

Message To: Thimble   In reference to Message Id: 400412

Bomb

Yet again Manchester had another security alert this morning, after a couple of hours roads were re-opened and nothing more was said so we can only assume it was nothing.

I have just heard on the radio there have been incidents at three tube stations in London. There have been reports of smoke at two stations and all three have been evacuated. There has also been reports of an incident on a bus.

This is all I know at the moment.

07/21/05  09:27am

Your_only_nightmare
View Profile

Message To: Thimble   In reference to Message Id: 410215

Bomb

i know this is like a OLD post but those bombs in london, i was going to camden the other week, and the tubes were cancelled apparently becuase they found a bomb on the tracks, my mum called me up and told me not to go on the tubes!!

yeah, this is a real old post....

07/06/06  03:12pm

Back to Weather & Disaster Emergency Network Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area