Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Snakes Forum

Crocadile_dragon   Reptilefreak23   Amphibiandude   Crocadile_dragon   Reptilefreak23   Crocadile_dragon   Gottee guy   Reptilefreak23  
 Member  Message

Crocadile_dragon
View Profile

Help me help WS

today when i walked home from school and i always walk past the high school. and i saw 2 kids killing a snake. it was a plain belly water snake and it ate a rat so it was very slow. the princable had no problem with this since he hates snakes but they had to get to class. but there were talking they would come back later and burn it or something. i couldn’t let that happen so i picked up the dead snake and took it to some woods behind my home. the snake had a hole in its belly and its head smashed. i didn’t want it to be humilated more so i took it to the woods. i buried it. today i went back and told the princable that the snake helped with the rat problems. he said snakes are aggressive and dangerous. i told him that water snakes are aggressive but harmless. he wanted me to make a list or comments of people who give a rat a55 about snakes. so i went around the school looking for comments or anything. but i only got 12 from my friends. he is watching me type this. he wants to see the comments. plz prove him wrong and tell him that he should stop his students from killing harmless snakes.

05/30/08  12:56pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Crocadile_dragon   In reference to Message Id: 1750994

Help me help WS

ok , I really want to help but I dont understand what you want us to do
"he wanted me to make a list or comments of people who give a rat a55 about snakes." ???

but I think you meen that you want me to list reasons for letting the snakes against school law to kill...
ok I will give some reasons

1.help with mice and rats
2.snakes are just like dogs(both kept as deer pets)... and you dont see a dog walk up to someone and kids start killling it.
3.if a dangerous snakes DO come around you dont want a bunch of kids trying to kill it..unless you want to be responsible for a bunch of kids lives
4.if all the kids start killing snakes... naturally they will get conferable with it and go home and start messing with and killing snakes which could be poisoness or endangered.
5.NO PARENT WANTS THEIR KIDS to go out and kill and be around snakes!!!!!! ask any mother.
6.You could easily get reported to ASPCA for killing and tourchering innocent things that wernt harming you.
7. you leave snakes alone they leave you alone... they are not cheetas running up to kids and killing them...
8.SOMEONE WILL GET HURT/KILLED EVENTULLY!!!
9.how hard is it to leave a snake alone any way?????????

ok I hope this helps.
Good Luck!

05/30/08  06:28pm

Amphibiandude
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1751346

Help me help WS

snaks save millions more than they kiil because they eat rats witch carry so many deadly desieses

05/30/08  08:50pm

Crocadile_dragon
View Profile

Message To: Amphibiandude   In reference to Message Id: 1751500

Help me help WS

i sorry im late thank you he has left though but i gave a friend or janitor who owns the camera. so next time it happens i can see it

05/30/08  09:20pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Crocadile_dragon   In reference to Message Id: 1751551

Help me help WS

tell him to go to reptic zone and see my comments.. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR ABOUT AN AUTHORITY letting kids do that... thats horrible what he did. I want him to see amphibiandudes and I’s reasons.

05/30/08  09:34pm

Crocadile_dragon
View Profile

Message To: Reptilefreak23   In reference to Message Id: 1751572

Help me help WS

thats what i think i mean i asked him how would he liked it if a dog was beaten thx for the comments

05/31/08  11:53am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Crocadile_dragon   In reference to Message Id: 1751981

Help me help WS

i heard that in my town these 2 idiot kids cut open a live coachwhip snake and were caught, the snake was given antibiodics and stitched up, and the 2 boys are being charged with animal cruelty. so the same can happen if you report the kids at your school.

06/06/08  08:32pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1753839

Help me help WS

DUDE PLEASE PRINT this out and give it to that principle of yours.
That is an outrage what he did it HAS to stop
thankyou

06/10/08  11:04pm

Back to Water Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area