Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Dragons Forum

The_Prowler27   Evanoake   Abe   Evanoake   Abe  
 Member  Message

The_Prowler27
View Profile

Is my dragon healthy looking?

Hello i am new here and i’ve been searching all over the net for help on my dragon. he got him about 2 weeks ago and i’ve been spending alot of money on him. i amnot used to herps i am more of an arachnid type of person i have emperor scorpians and im looking into getting some spiders shortly. but i am not sure if my dragon is healthy or notand i dont have enough money to take him to a vet. there is only one vet that looks at reptils in the whole province and i am broke and dont have any money. this is my first dragon and i took him to a pet store to see what they said and the guy that worked there said that he had a minor case of mouth rot because the lamp the pet store sold me in the first place wasnt strong enough. can anyone just tell me if he looks allright and give me some tips on keoing my dragon. thanks

02/02/04  10:15pm
Sorry, No Replies

Evanoake
View Profile

Message To: The_Prowler27   In reference to Message Id: 31458

the pics arent avaliable try to use the photo gallery here on this site and then post it in then we can tell you if it is healthy

02/03/04  2:55pm
Sorry, No Replies

Abe
View Profile

Message To: Evanoake   In reference to Message Id: 31609

Can’t actually see the pix, but it sounds likle you’ve put a lot of effort in them!!!

02/03/04  3:25pm
Sorry, No Replies

Evanoake
View Profile

Message To: Abe   In reference to Message Id: 31623

if he looks like any of the water dragons in the photo gallery then yes he is very healthy cause all the ones in the gallery are in tiptop shape cause thier owners are very caring and loving and such.

02/03/04  7:29pm
Sorry, No Replies

Abe
View Profile

Message To: Evanoake   In reference to Message Id: 31759

that is because they are impossible not to love!!! they are so cute!

02/06/04  3:49pm
Sorry, No Replies

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area