Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Piggie   Bakerzx   Milldabeast519  

Member  Message

Piggie
View Profile

Water dragon living with my guinea pigs

I have a fairly large water dragon living in the same yard enclosure as 15 guinea pigs (fostered and desexed) and to date seemed to be quite happy. However, I fed it a little bit of mince one day which it took very gently, the next day it wanted more and nearly took my finger! Then today, when I was feeding my piggies, it jumped about 1mtr onto my hand and nearly bit my thumb! I told it to get back and then went and got it some mince which I fed to it on the ground away from the pigs. It is very tame but a bit too amorous with it’s teeth, what are the suggestions? I may have to phone the Sanctuary at Currumbin to take it if it doesn’t start behaving...

02/22/17  11:39pm

Bakerzx
View Profile

Message To: Piggie   In reference to Message Id: 2320315

I would never recommend Water Dragons living with Guinea Pigs. They will see them as food and try their hardest to ingest your Guineas.

My dragons are a year old and will eat 6-10 pinkie rats like they are chips. Water Dragons, usually, LOVE rodents.

03/06/17  11:21am

Milldabeast519
View Profile

Message To: Piggie   In reference to Message Id: 2320315

One of the dumbest post I’ve read .is this a joke???? Maybe Google what a water dragon is .5mins of reading and you will realize your mistakes

03/10/17  05:48am

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area