Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Khandimoore   Takahiro111   Milldabeast519  

Member  Message

Khandimoore
View Profile

Not eating pinkies anymore

Hello everyone! I’m new I have two beautiful water dragons their names are monster Bob, and Zelda. . Anyways I just got done building there new encloser and they won’t eat their pinkies that I’m giving them. I have never had trouble feeding them pinkies before (they love them) they are still eating like crikets, and super worms but they just won’t eat the pinkies. Does anyone know what might be the problem and how I can fix this? Thanks

02/23/16  08:26am

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Khandimoore   In reference to Message Id: 2317163

They’ll be fine not eating pinkies. I feed my adults a mouse once every 2 months or so and babies only eat insects, occasion fruit/veggie. Too many pinkies are bad just stick to mostly insects.

02/23/16  12:51pm

Milldabeast519
View Profile

Message To: Khandimoore   In reference to Message Id: 2317163

not that pinks should be a part of there diet. only time i would use them is f i had a dragon under weight or right after giving birth. ppl that feed pinks generally are too lazy or cheap to buy the proper food for them.... but if you must. cover them with calcium powder and the color will often change there mind when there white. same with super worms. you basically feeding them macdonalds every day . super worms are crap. they have no benefits.

03/02/16  04:06pm

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area