Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Debu   Debu   Milldabeast519   Bakerzx  

Member  Message

Debu
View Profile

CWD not growing!!

I have had Dessi since March of last year. (S)he isn’t as big as an almost one year old should be, I think. Any help? Seems perfectly healthy, temps are around 85F, humidity aound 80%. Eats about 80 large crickets a week with a few superworms added every few days, all dusted with vitamins with calcium. Stools seem fully digested and don’t stink or anything. Very active during the day.

Any help/suggestions?

12/14/15  08:05pm

Debu
View Profile

Message To: Debu   In reference to Message Id: 2316101

CWD not growing!!

http://imgur.com/v66viv2 is a picture taken today. Didn’t look like it posted :(

12/14/15  08:06pm

Milldabeast519
View Profile

Message To: Debu   In reference to Message Id: 2316102

CWD not growing!!

how big do you think it should be? looks normal to me. cwds are very slow growing animals that continue growing there entire life. they dont even look matured till there 5 years or more old. your lucky if the break 12 inches in a year. whats it weigh? plus females are much smaller

12/22/15  06:21am

Bakerzx
View Profile

Message To: Milldabeast519   In reference to Message Id: 2316210

CWD not growing!!

Looks perfectly fine to me. Each dragon has its own pace of growth. As long as they are eating and their tail is nice and fat, I wouldn’t worry.
My guide is; if I can see hip bones my reptiles need to eat more. Granted everyone of our pets seems to be a huge pig. So weight gain is never an issue in our house.

12/27/15  09:50am

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area