Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Kbach21   Takahiro111   Milldabeast519  

Member  Message

Kbach21
View Profile

Aggressive behavior

My wd has recently gotten aggressive towards me, I got him about a month ago. He is housed with another female that I got at the same time, within the last 2 weeks he had gotten aggressive, he doesn’t bother the female and is very active, however he opens his mouth and puffs out his throat while backing up away from me. I used a glove to grab him the other day and he bit it a few times.

Anyone know what the cause is ?

12/13/15  06:12pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Kbach21   In reference to Message Id: 2316083

Aggressive behavior

He’s the dominant one of the cage and your kinda invading his territory and privacy not to mention its a female in there and he doesn’t like what your doing. He also may want to breed with her and he thinks your disturbing him. My Australian/Chinese water dragons never been aggressive.

12/13/15  08:48pm

Milldabeast519
View Profile

Message To: Takahiro111   In reference to Message Id: 2316085

Aggressive behavior

do not push him. your not gona break him in by pushing him and putting gloves on.... your just gona have to spend a LOTTTTA time making small moves gaining his trust. how is he feeding? does he puff up and then eat right after??? if he gets agressive let him calm and come at him again. maybe do it out of the tank also. let him see you with female too

12/22/15  06:17am

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area