Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jlabgirl   Takahiro111   Bakerzx   Milldabeast519  

Member  Message

Jlabgirl
View Profile

HELP we lost our water dragon!

Today my younger sister lost her baby water dragon. She last saw him at 3:00pm today, she realized he was missing not long after that, but she neglected to tell the family he was missing until an hour ago. He has been missing for 6 hours. I was wondering where the best places to look for him were, if he would leave her room or not, etc. Thank you so much!

11/30/15  08:26pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Jlabgirl   In reference to Message Id: 2315955

Look at high places these lizards love to climb

12/01/15  05:19pm

Bakerzx
View Profile

Message To: Takahiro111   In reference to Message Id: 2315960

Do you have a food dish you use that they would regularly eat from? Maybe try leaving this out. Also set up the UVB bulb or heat lamp out side the enclosure to maybe draw them in.
Best of luck!

12/02/15  08:53am

Milldabeast519
View Profile

Message To: Bakerzx   In reference to Message Id: 2315966

i wouldnt bother with high places.... not like there gona climb cabinets... i cant tell you howmany cwds i have had escape... dont vents into walls.... down toilets! i used to breed and had a lot of them at some points. usually they will crawl somewhere dark and sleep like under a dresser... checked the entire floor space . then check curtains... ive have found them hanging in cutains a few times. check dark places. check rooms then close doors incase he runs out.stick mealworms in a CLEAR container so he can see them. dont allow him to get them thou. place the container in the center in the room in hopes he will come out for em..hope u dont have any cats or dogs?? make sure you close up and little holes into walls ect that u cant access BEFORE he gets into them.

12/22/15  06:06am

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area