Water Dragons Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Bakerzx   Cphill58   Bakerzx   Cphill58   Bakerzx  

Member  Message

Bakerzx
View Profile

Mushu has crossed Rainbow Bridge

It’s with a sad heart that I am letting you know Mushu passed away last week.
My family and I left for the pumpkin patch early in the morning. Mushu had his morning swim, dubias and gave me a good head bob, letting me know he was king of his castle, as we left.
When my family and I returned home, we found Mushu unresponsive. There was nothing more that could be done. He was happy healthy and thriving. He was old; maybe clost to 12 years old. So this may have had something to do with his passing.
He was buried with the rest of the Pet World fire causalities on the owner’s farm.
Our family is feeling a huge loss. It’s hard and it’s sad.
Just thought I’d keep you all posted...

10/15/15  01:27pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Bakerzx   In reference to Message Id: 2315221

My deepest sympathies ... I’m very sorry to hear that ... but you loved him and made it better during his time with you....so sad.

For all of them really ... bless you. We need more people like you

10/16/15  12:10am

Bakerzx
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2315238

Thank you SO much. it’s been hard and fighting off feelings of failure seem to be a constant battle.

10/16/15  04:52pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Bakerzx   In reference to Message Id: 2315249

I know the feeling of failure.. it gnaws at you daily... for weeks. Always creating self doubt. Dont let it weaken your resolve.

I lost a beautiful boy ... but he had chronic infections due to his damaged jaw ...missing teeth most likely due to cage bashing. The previous owner kept him on display in a hardware cabinet at the store...Im sure he was in a frightened state most of the time.
Vet bills tallied up and medications attempted... I did not spare a dime... I cried like a baby when he passed ...I only had him for a year. It was a good year for both of us.

Here is one of my favorite photos of him ... the sun was just right , was a brilliant day

10/18/15  10:56am

Bakerzx
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2315276

What a GORGEOUS dragon! Sorry for your loss. It’s always hard and my feelings of failure fade with time.

10/18/15  11:24am

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area