Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Dragons Forum

FutureCROChunter   Chrizard   JakePRouse   Chrizard   Mitko   JakePRouse   Mitko   FutureCROChunter  
 Member  Message

FutureCROChunter
View Profile

Juvenile WDs?

Does anybody know of a breeder or just a person you sells juvenile water dragons? cause all i see are those really small babies and i kinda wanted to start of with him alittle bigger then that, so i can put him right into his large cage that i will get built.

08/19/04  10:07pm
Sorry, No Replies

Chrizard
View Profile

Message To: FutureCROChunter   In reference to Message Id: 124028

Juvenile WDs?

i would know but when ever i post a new mesage i look at all of the old posts. cause somebody wrote the same quiestion as you at the farthest botom of this forum. i dont mean to sound mean

08/20/04  12:38am
Sorry, No Replies

JakePRouse
View Profile

Message To: Chrizard   In reference to Message Id: 124157

Juvenile WDs?

... "farthest bottom" ... thats old, the infomation may not be relivent anymore ... your right its good to look, but hey ... at least he has a specific question...

I have no idea if you can buy them mature ... but i was thinking about doing that aswell, when i figure out for sure if anguis is a girl(which i think she is) ... was hoping for big spikes ... but shes still my room-mate so its all good, but anyways, i was going to get a muture WD, the same age, and oppiste sex ... haven;t looked yet tho.

Jake

08/20/04  1:45am
Sorry, No Replies

Chrizard
View Profile

Message To: JakePRouse   In reference to Message Id: 124206

Juvenile WDs?

i know it is old information but it is still usefull to read

08/20/04  1:30pm
Sorry, No Replies

Mitko
View Profile

Message To: Chrizard   In reference to Message Id: 124458

Juvenile WDs?

2yrs old Aussie and about the same age CWD for sell in Ontario,Canada for about 700CAD each if you are in Ontario you can pick them up , i saw them in verry good health and shape.I think both are males.

08/21/04  12:28am
Sorry, No Replies

JakePRouse
View Profile

Message To: Mitko   In reference to Message Id: 124995

Juvenile WDs?

$700 wow ... are you sure?? i got my CWD for $69 ...

Maybe that includes tank and everything??? 2 tanks??? actualy $700 would be around 3 tanks ...

08/21/04  12:34am
Sorry, No Replies

Mitko
View Profile

Message To: JakePRouse   In reference to Message Id: 125001

Juvenile WDs?

hehe AWD is 695$ CAD Im not sure for the CWD but they are big !

08/21/04  12:38am
Sorry, No Replies

FutureCROChunter
View Profile

Message To: Mitko   In reference to Message Id: 125007

Juvenile WDs?

Ok i think i checked the right one. It was the last post and it said ’Breeder’. And i look at the link that took me to Sandfiredragons.com and their water dragons are expensive!! Of couse the blue wds are more, but the ’Green Tiger’ wds, which i have never heard of, are like 50 dollars. I thought wds were as cheap as iguanas are. I hope i can find a place with juvenile wds...

08/22/04  1:08am
Sorry, No Replies

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area