Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Dragons Forum

JakePRouse   MrGreen   Saf   JakePRouse  
 Member  Message

JakePRouse
View Profile

10:00 at night .... WOW

Any of you find that around 10:00pm your WD becomes full of energy. Anguis does .... most of the time if he sees me this time of night I have to take him out ... or he might break out ...

HAHAHA he has been runnin around for a bit right now ... andi can see him lookin at me ... Oy, i guess its time for some excercise

haha later

08/02/04  10:21pm
Sorry, No Replies

MrGreen
View Profile

Message To: JakePRouse   In reference to Message Id: 112925

What time do your lights go out? I’m not sure what mine are doing at 10pm, my lights go out at 9pm and I know they are still out after that but at 10 its too dark for me to see em without the lights on.
I was thinking of getting a noc light so I can see em a bit.

MrGreen!!

08/02/04  11:42pm
Sorry, No Replies

Saf
View Profile

Message To: MrGreen   In reference to Message Id: 113003

yes mine does! around 10.00 jollop gets her red light, its 60w and means i can c her sleeping and make sure shes ok, on and is let out to run around for an hour or she goes hyper and runs round her viv banging around..i also go to bed around 10 so im in there which could b another reson coz she can c me in the room with her (she lives in my bed room)...she wont do it during the day but she wont sleep unless she runs round for bout 45 mins then climbs onto my shelf and lies flat out on a book she knocked over then i put her on her sleeping tree at 11 and she wakes up on the morning when i turn her lights on :)
xx saf xx

08/03/04  5:35am
Sorry, No Replies

JakePRouse
View Profile

Message To: Saf   In reference to Message Id: 113087

i have my UVA lights pluged in to a timer, so they turn on at 8:30 and go off at 11:30, but i leave my red light on 24/7 keeps the cage at the temps i want ... top part of cage 85-87 and bottom 78-82 ...

The reason why i got a timer, is cause I work shift work, morning, afternoons and evenings, so i am not always home to turn the lights on or off ... this gives Anguis some routine.

Oh and I was looking up names for my Ball Python that is guna be here on the 17th, and found that "Anguis" means Dragon in Latin ... i didn’t know :D .... anyways ... bedtime, its 8 in the morning ...just got home from work :P

08/03/04  7:47am
Sorry, No Replies

Back to Water Dragons Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area