Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Dragons-Breeding Forum

Zoey_66   Rdnkgrl66   Shadow dragon  
 Member  Message

Zoey_66
View Profile

2 gravid water dragons...help one digging the other is hardly moving

hi i need some help i have 2 female and 1 male water dragons... the 2 females are gravid i think, i have only see him mate one...one of the females is digging everyday and eating a little she is still climbing and jumping and i cant feel any eggs in her yet, she does dig everyday in the lay boxes we have put in. The other one is not eating and you can feel the eggs in side her, she was digging but has now stopped and just lays around not moving much. how long from when they mate does it take for them to lay the eggs??? its been about 2 weeks since we first noticed them digging.... a bit worried about the one that has stopped digging and just lays around i can feel at least 4 eggs in her, is this normal behaviour? how long do they dig for before they lay the eggs?? any info and advice would be most thankful

02/22/10  10:39am

Rdnkgrl66
View Profile

Message To: Zoey_66   In reference to Message Id: 2125818

I have no idea about this but you may want to take it to the regular WD forum. Not a lot of people check here anymore.

03/03/10  10:18pm

Shadow dragon
View Profile

Message To: Zoey_66   In reference to Message Id: 2125818

Water dragon females lay their eggs approx 1 month after mating. Thats what I heard.

04/03/11  01:14am

Back to Water Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area