Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Water Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Water Dragons-Breeding Forum

Ferg1   Finners   Raini   Finners  
 Member  Message

Ferg1
View Profile

I think my water dragon is sick.....please help!!

Hi all, im quite worried about my female water dragon, for the past month or more she has gotten very fat around the stomach area, I did a bit of reading on the subject and she was digging around her tank, so at first I thought she was pregnant and prepared a lay box, the box is clear plastic 30 gallon tank with damp ( not wet ) sterile soil, there is also a little heat mat and a light. she doesnít seem to have any energy at all, she has gone off her food and isnít drinking either all she does is ly in the same spot all day, the male that shares the tank with her is very protective and often lys with her or partially on her. when I placed her in the lay box she just found a corner and went asleep, she made no effort to dig a hole at all. whatís the story with her becoming egg-bound?? any useful advise would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks again Ronan :)

07/16/07  02:12pm

Finners
View Profile

Message To: Ferg1   In reference to Message Id: 1361006

Ferg...the same people that frequent the WD forum are the same people (although there are less) that come to the WD breeding forum...so you might as well not waste your time over here...just wanted to let ya know.

07/18/07  11:37am

Raini
View Profile

Message To: Finners   In reference to Message Id: 1364049

Water dragons are beautiful and so worth taking care of ...This is a bearded dragon site. If your baby was a beardie i would say get a fecal and an X-Ray ASAP...Wish you and your baby the best.

07/19/07  01:33am

Finners
View Profile

Message To: Raini   In reference to Message Id: 1365147

Raini...um...this is not a beardie site. This is a HUGE website with many forums on it...and this forum is the water dragon breeding forum...has nothing to do with beardies...

07/21/07  08:44pm

Back to Water Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area