Venomous Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Venomous Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

ReptileGOD   ReptileGOD   Kelso reptiles   ReptileGOD  

Member  Message

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Black racer VS. water moccasin

Wich snake is better to catch the black racer is 3 to 5 feet long with a charcoal yet shiny black color with a shiny pearly white underbelly it is quite thin only about an inch it s bit more at its widest It does not have any fangs but teeth and bites repeatedly and is non venomous and (clearly) very fast with quick bursts of speed. Non venomous with a small fangless head and big eyes with big round pupils.it eats rodents lizzards and other snall snakes. Scientific name coluber
Constricter priapus
Water moccasin, 2 to 4 feet in length and very robust and thick bodied being a pit viper. When in us young it us a light brown with dark brown spots and a yellowtail. In its adult state it is a dark brown/black and a slighty lighter brown at the very bottom and a shiny white belly with brown patches. Somewhat slow on land but a different story in the water..... It swims with its body on the waters surface. It eats fish lizzards tadpoles Rodents and other snakes It’s highly venomous with huge fangs and a scary looking head with almost evil looking eyes.... Piscovorus askistrodon

06/11/14  09:14am

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2305599

Who is better to catch and overall

06/11/14  09:32am

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: ReptileGOD   In reference to Message Id: 2305600

that just depends on your own opinion... i personally wouldn’t care because i just love catching reptiles its my first passion.

06/16/14  10:39pm

ReptileGOD
View Profile

Message To: Kelso reptiles   In reference to Message Id: 2305713

Mine too but u prefer black racers because I don’t have to worry about death

06/17/14  10:12am

Back to Venomous Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area