Uromastyx Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Uromastyx Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Hippo130   OverlordMaddy   Vers   GMAROLIE   GMAROLIE   GMAROLIE  

Member  Message

Hippo130
View Profile

Pictures of GMAROLIE’s Mali Uro, "Zil"

Due to technical difficulties with hosting images, I offered to help GMAROLIE out and have made an album of 4 pictures of their Mali Uro, Zil. I decided to make a new thread to inform people that there are now pictures of the uro. This uro is quite interesting because it seems it’s tail broke off due to an unknown cause years ago. Zil is now 10.

Please direct any questions or husbandry related info/tips etc to GMAROLIE, I’m not involved with that, I just put the pics on the internet.

You can look at the album of photos here Link

09/10/13  06:29pm

OverlordMaddy
View Profile

Message To: Hippo130   In reference to Message Id: 2301035

He looks awesome. Too bad he lost his tail though. I wonder how he lost it to such a degree.

09/10/13  09:04pm

Vers
View Profile

Despite the severity of the injury, which is very, very bad, the animal appears to be in good health (hard to know what’s going on inside). With that said, the cause of the injury being an unknown sounds a bit suspect to me. If it were just the tip, ok...but that’s basically the entire tail that’s missing--these things don’t just fall off. Something went terribly wrong there, and these sorts of things don’t just happen without explanation...

09/10/13  09:51pm

GMAROLIE
View Profile

Thanx again the pics look awesome !!

09/11/13  08:43am

GMAROLIE
View Profile

Message To: OverlordMaddy   In reference to Message Id: 2301046

I wish I knew myself but I don’t and never will and so I try so hard not to think about the possibilities cause I adore him and the thought how it could have happened makes me sick! That was several years ago and he’s nice and plump and acts perfectly normal so........

09/11/13  08:47am

GMAROLIE
View Profile

Message To: Vers   In reference to Message Id: 2301047

Yes and I couldn’t agree with you more but he’s in my care now and I CANNOT think about that. I am a true animal lover and have had and still do all kinds of animals. Zil seems happy and healthy, he eats from my hand he listens to me when I talk to him, he basks during the day, eats daily he roams around his cage picking on lentils etc., and goes in his hide at night, he’s absolutely awesome !!!

09/11/13  08:57am

Back to Uromastyx Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area