Uromastyx Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Uromastyx Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cassielehman   Cassielehman   Cassielehman  

Member  Message

Cassielehman
View Profile

Uro bad and good news...

ok.. bad news.. my yellow nigra uro may be to far gone to save.. my vet has deen comeing everyday after work to check on the little guy and says that it looks like the infection may have effected its organs.. he gave me pain meds and told me to keep my eyes on him the next few days.. i dont think hell make it past tonight..my vet asked me a few questions and exsamined the encloser and we found that my baby sister had left a moaldy tomato behind sunnys cage and he thinks that when the mold released spores they drifted into his cage and gave him some kind of infection... my sister is no longer alowed to eat near any of my reptiles and the room has been compleatly cleaned to end on a happy note. my red uro has been doing exstreamly well. her tail is doing far better and the shed has almost compleatly come off showing perfect scales underneath. i have been giving her tail rot medication for awhile just to be safe and it looks like if she had any tail rot it is all gone. she is a very happy uro who loves eating and burrying herself in her sand. and burrowing and iv decided calling her grell off my favorite anime black butler due to her personality,color and loving nature towards my bf. she is a very spunky girl and enjoys roameing her cage and im moving her into a larger cage today.

08/01/13  03:04pm

Cassielehman
View Profile

Message To: Cassielehman   In reference to Message Id: 2300129

Uro bad and good news...

my yellows nigra passed away.. r.i.p sunny..

08/02/13  10:08am

Cassielehman
View Profile

Message To: Cassielehman   In reference to Message Id: 2300148

Uro bad and good news...

this was areally bad infection... he literally went from a healthy wight to skin and bones in a matter of days....

08/02/13  10:12am

Back to Uromastyx Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area