Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Turtles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Turtles Forum

Flatoad   Dawnieturtlelover   Flatoad   Flatoad  
 Member  Message

Flatoad
View Profile

Turtle "Migration"

We have several turtles in our yard ranging from really small to one real old large box turtle. This morning I spotted these two guys crossing the front Yard. One is 4.5 inches long and the other 3.5 inches in length.

I saw the old large turtle again last week and fed him some more banana he loves them.

Hope you enjoy the pictures,

Steve

10/14/10  02:42pm

Dawnieturtlelover
View Profile

Message To: Flatoad   In reference to Message Id: 2181168

Turtle "Migration"

beautiful Boxies I have been searching to purchase a couple of them for me for reasonable fee as pets no breeding my problem is the shipping fees are just too high ( most 45-58 added to the bill ) I live in NC where do you live cuz its rare to see that many turtles in one area

10/17/10  09:08pm

Flatoad
View Profile

Message To: Dawnieturtlelover   In reference to Message Id: 2181729

Turtle "Migration"

We live in the Florida Panhandle and have several box turtles in our yard along with a couple of Black Snakes. We have lived here 16 years and have always been blessed with a lot of wild life. We have had a large number of Hummingbirds passing thru this past month on their way to South America.

Steve

10/18/10  10:04am

Flatoad
View Profile

Message To: Flatoad   In reference to Message Id: 2181799

Turtle "Migration"

I firgot to add that you can click on my profile/pictures and see photos of some of the other turtles in our yard. There are a couple of the "Old Man" whose shell is around 7" long.

Steve

10/18/10  10:07am

Back to Turtles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area