Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Turtles-Tortoises Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

TheBeastTaco   TheBeastTaco  

Member  Message

TheBeastTaco
View Profile

Wanted Free Adult Female Russian Tortoise (San Diego)

Hey im looking for a free Female Russian Tortoise. I am going to start a breeding project, and I only have a male Russian Tortoise. THE TORTOISE MUST BE COMPLETELY HEALTHY, FREE, AND MATURE (An Adult).over 6") !!! If you have a pen for the Tortoise I would like to have that also but if you dont want to give that to me its ok :) If you dont know how to sex your tortoise heres a link on how to tell the sex of your tort :) http://www.russiantortoise.net/male_female.htm . E-Mail me !! Please make sure the sex of your tort is right, I dont want to drive all the way over to pick it up just to look and see that its male :( I will be able to provide your tort with a great home, I have been working with reptiles for 5 years now and know alot !!!! I even have a schedule for my torts. 8:00am first meal of the day, 10:00am they go out side to their outdoor enclosure, at 2:30pm they will get lunch, at 4:00pm they come back inside, and at 8:00pm they get their last meal of the day :) Thanks and E-Mail meee !!!!! P.S. I WILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY FOR HER (THE TORT)

02/19/12  11:26pm

TheBeastTaco
View Profile

Message To: TheBeastTaco   In reference to Message Id: 2256061

Wanted Free Adult Female Russian Tortoise (San Diego)

E-Mail is myka.

02/19/12  11:38pm

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area