Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Turtles-Tortoises Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Grogansilver   Rokdog   Grogansilver  

Member  Message

Grogansilver
View Profile

Im looking to Adopt Russian or Pancake Tortoises that you might have!

Hi i am looking to Adopt any and all Russian or Pancake Tortoises from those who just don’t want or cant or don’t have the time to take care of their pet tortoises. I will be glad to open my Home to these wonderful Animals which i will take care of as my personal pets and give them a good home! I don’t want or require an adoption fee as it wont be necessary or needed. I enjoy taking care of reptiles and have been doing this so for most of my life. My cell # is 1 845 820-7614. Anthony.

12/23/11  08:08am

Rokdog
View Profile

Message To: Grogansilver   In reference to Message Id: 2248193

Im looking to Adopt Russian or Pancake Tortoises that you might have!

seems to me that you have quite a few threads on the subject
yet countinue to turn-over(get rid of/sell) your torti.......
why not just hold on to one you like instead of turning it over/selling?

12/23/11  12:36pm

Grogansilver
View Profile

Message To: Rokdog   In reference to Message Id: 2248228

I’m looking to Adopt Russian or Pancake Tortoises that you might have!

Sometimes you have to give a little to get exactly what you want especially when you don’t have a lot of money! But i can assure you almost all of my animals that i received or i have taken in are or have been poorly taken care of i would say about 75% of those animals are the animals people don’t want and neglect because they cant find or get rid of! what i do is bring them back to health and give them life! then ill either sell or trade them to others who might be looking for that breed or species, Some times i don’t have the room to take care of that exact Breed due to its needed environmental conditions and temporary set ups have to be made to meet their needs. what i have in my own collection that i choose to keep is the Russians and Pancakes because my set ups are for those Breeds, i don’t do it for the money i do this for the animal its self! if i could keep them all i would but until i hit the Lottery or become rich and get my own zoo this is the Best i can offer to this wonderful creatures of God. Sometimes my friend what you see and read is not always what it is until you ask the question in which you did and i answered! have a wonderful up coming Holiday Season with many more to come Bye, grogansilver.

12/28/11  05:22am

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area