Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Th   Katylove   Artemispeg   JoelWW   Ozzieparker   Zackcooke13  

Member  Message

Th
View Profile

Sweet russian tort needs help

Hi,
I live in minneapolis and I’ve got a sweet 7 year old female tort named Francine. Fancy for short. My living situation has become one where I need to find her a new home. I will give her to some one IF I can see where she will go. also you will need to pass my questioning. If any one has another suggestion I’d love to hear for you. thank you

08/23/11  01:49pm

Katylove
View Profile

Message To: Th   In reference to Message Id: 2233930

Hi! I recently adopted a 5 year old male russian tortoise. We’re working on finishing up his new huge cage, that is about 7 feet by 4 feet. He’s in great health, but seems a little lonley! I live in washington and would love to give her a great new home.

Thanks!! (:

08/25/11  11:56am

Artemispeg
View Profile

Hi. My name is Peggy and I already have one Russian Tort female named Rosetta. She has a very nice outdoor enclosure built, it is huge (6x12 feet), and am having another indoor one built within the next 3 weeks for winter housing. I think she could use a companion. Do you know if two females get along? If so yours will recieve the best of care; fresh greens, proper lighting, good substrate, cuttlebone, etc. Please let me know what you think. I can send you pics of my outdoor enclosure, just let me know. Thx.

09/17/11  03:22pm

JoelWW
View Profile

Hi my name is Joel. I currently have 1 male russian tortoise who i think needs a friend. He is 12 years old and nice and healthy. Feeding on a varried green diet. He has a 10.0 reptisun bulb in winter and fall, but in the summer and spring when it is nice he is outside in a currently 3x4 cage which i will be upgrading. Message me back plz :)

10/01/11  12:45am

Ozzieparker
View Profile

I guess Im too late on your tort. I just miss mine so.

09/30/12  12:53am

Zackcooke13
View Profile

i love tortoises and turtle and i would love to give your tortoise a home

11/07/13  01:54pm

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area