Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Turtles-Tortoises Forum

Carter23   Kelso reptiles   Jrw  
 Member  Message

Carter23
View Profile

WANT!! Russian Tortoise

I am a lover of all reptiles and am currently looking into adding a loving friend for my Tort.

I have spent the last year studying my collection of Red Eared Sliders for a thesis at the University of Pittsburgh where my private turtle collection has become something I am very proud of now i am looking into my tortoise section of my family.

My RT named Charlie lives alone in a massive 200 sq ft habitat and although I spend at least 2 hours with him a day I feel his loneliness in his home :( tortoises live alone quite well but I am hoping someone can help me introduce a new friend to Charlie.

I am looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise approximatively late baby to pre-adult and sizing around 4 inches.
Preferably a FEMALE but I may accept a MALE that has been proven to live calmly with other males

I am very interested and am willing to work out a deal with someone and will take care of all costs and also (if requested) willing to keep you updated on her activities and life

Please contact me with ANYTHING and we can work something out! :)

02/22/11  12:19am

Kelso reptiles
View Profile

Message To: Carter23   In reference to Message Id: 2206258

WANT!! Russian Tortoise

try your local petco the petco in las vegas always has russiun tortuses

02/24/11  04:55pm

Jrw
View Profile

Message To: Carter23   In reference to Message Id: 2206258

WANT!! Russian Tortoise

Are you still looking for a tortoise. I have a 4yr old male that would love a better home/care

03/15/11  06:42pm

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area