Turtles-Tortoises Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Shua2u   Tortoiselover0904   Camtheman   Tortoise 101   Lmsilk70   Lmsilk70  

Member  Message

Shua2u
View Profile

Russian for Adoption Tampa Florida Area

I have a 6-7 inch female russian available to an experienced home. Only looking for someone local as I do not want to ship.

You can reach me at: staying.

Thanks

10/08/09  07:19pm

Tortoiselover0904
View Profile

Message To: Shua2u   In reference to Message Id: 2081944

im sorry there arent any local ppl i think u should ship him cuz he will be fine because he has his shell for protection but if u decide to ship him i would love to have him thanks for ur time please call me or email me if u still have him cuz i want him so much my # is 1 570 618 2754 and my email is

07/14/11  02:56pm

Camtheman
View Profile

Hi my name is Carrie and I have 2 male russian’s and one is extremly sexually frustrated... I can no longer keep them together because the more aggressive male wants the other and he is not interested at all. I currently live in Ohio but I am moving to the Seminole area in the near future. Im hoping to buy a home on the Cross Bayou. I plan on putting an offer in on the home next week. If you still have your girl and if she is looking for a nice male I think I have the guy for her. The tortise’s are my sons and he takes wonderful care of them. On sunny days they go outside and they are fed very well (only organic). I know that you want to keep her in the Tampa area so if you are interested in a Seminole home I can provide one. I have a place in South Pasadena right outside St. Pete Beach right now but the home in Seminole will be a forever home. Please contact if interested in talking 419-261-2809

09/08/11  07:31pm

Tortoise 101
View Profile

Hi,
I live Orlando fl like 2 hours from Tampa and I am in trested in your russian tortoise and will like to hae her as my new member of my family. Thank you, and please keep me in mind because my 12year old son wants one and he has proven that he can care a your tortoise as well as his turtle. Thank you.

08/16/14  12:36pm

Lmsilk70
View Profile

I don’t know if you are still looking . I live 0 minutes from Tampa and am very educated on how to properly care for Russians. I am a housewife. Always home. You baby would get lots of attention.

11/02/15  08:34am

Lmsilk70
View Profile

Did you find a home. If not I can send pics of my indoor and outdoor enclosures and tell you the foods I use. I am close to Tampa

01/10/16  06:01pm

Back to Turtles-Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area