Tree Frogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Tree Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Makail100   Makail100  

Member  Message

Makail100
View Profile

Neon spots on dumpy tree frog!

My dumpy tree frogs have been healthy and good eaters forever, recently I noticed one of my frogs stared arching his back and would have his eyelids closed at the same time, it was very alarming. The spots started on his head and they spread down his back alittle bit. Just yesterday I feed them and they all ate. Tonight the one with neon spots, this dumpy is blue so his spots are very teal, but anyway one of my smaller green dumpy tree frogs was sitting in the water and my blue one jumped in the water beside my green one and he just now started getting neon green spots om his head and there are only anout 3 spots on the green one, i have another larger dumpy and its much darker than the others too and i havent noticed any spots on him, i think my blue one is shedding at the moment but im not sure what the signs are for shesdding but im very worried, the blue one has had the spots for awhile now, and the green one just tonight. I took pictures of both frogs and the tank but my pictures wont seem to upload, please help me I love my frogs so much!

07/07/13  12:57am

Makail100
View Profile

Message To: Makail100   In reference to Message Id: 2299330

Neon spots on dumpy tree frog!

My blue dumpy is shedding, im not sure if that has to do with the spots though, earlier i caught a nice size moth and he ate it, now all my frogs are getting tiny spots:( i moved them all into a little cage with moist paper towels and a water bowl, im cleaning out the whole tank they live in tomorrow, everything is live, the plants and all. Im so upset about this, ive actually cried once because im so worried they are all gonna die, i feel like a horrible owner and its my fault, please someone help me:( if I could post picture i would, the site wont let me..

07/07/13  04:21am

Back to Tree Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area