Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Tree Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tree Frogs Forum

MacinMan   MacinMan  
 Member  Message

MacinMan
View Profile

White’s appearance question

Hey guys, as these frogs grow, i’m thinking i could have two boys by appearance, especially when they sit on a paper towel in a critter keeper so i can look at them better. do females have a droppie throat? both these guys have very wrinkled skin on their throats and when i’m not holding them and they’re sitting looking at me, it hangs down like a bag kind of they’ve gotten pretty used to me gently poking and prodding to have a better look and even turning them on their back to look for stuff on their legs and so on, I’m under the impression females don’t have a vocal sack and therefore do not need to expand there throat which would probably not give them as loose skin on the throat right? at least not to hang down, one is most certainly a boy , but this other one looks like ipt could be either as it grows unless the loose skin gives it away, thanks,

Clint

02/02/08  09:52am

MacinMan
View Profile

Message To: MacinMan   In reference to Message Id: 1605762

White’s appearance question

Here is a picture, of the one in question on the side of the critter carrier, is this frog big enough and is the picture clear enough to tell? thanks.

This is the best I could do, the frog didn’t want a picture of it’s belly tanken, so i had to keep putting it back and trying to shoot before it moved again.

Clint

02/02/08  01:28pm

Back to Tree Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area