Tortoises Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scratchy   Scratchy  

Member  Message

Scratchy
View Profile

Tortiouse won’t eat.

My tortiouse has not eaten for almost 4weeks he has started to grow a underbite and is opening his mouth slightly.he has the right care as I did my reaserch he is in a tortiouse table 120cm by 90cm (takes up half my room but I don’t care) he is a horefield and eats a verity of different veg including rocket water cress dandelions and spinage he is one a 100what uv and heat light. and one a month a pieces of Apple I have taken him to my vet and he has givin me stuff to put in my bath and asked for a poo sample but he hasn’t pooed for almost 1week I am giving him baths daily and giving him floor time (were he normally poos ) I was wondering if u have any tips for making him poo??

10/04/15  05:46pm

Scratchy
View Profile

Message To: Scratchy   In reference to Message Id: 2315090

Tortiouse won’t eat.

I forgot to menchan his is on a sub strait of damp coconut soil (100% organic) I have used dry pet store stuff and he hates it he goes in to a depression and I did 50 50 bedding and he picked soil all the way he also does not eat his substrate but might have now he is doing the mouth thing he has hills and all in his enclosure and normally loves to exsplore but has not left Eather his light or burrow (he is on 3inches of bedding)

10/04/15  05:51pm

Back to Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area