Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Tortoises Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Squash   GonzoDoc   MusicxLove45  

Member  Message

Squash
View Profile

Russians: 2hatchlings2adults(mating pair)2complete enclosures and1incubator4sale

2 hatchlings
-healthy, cute, about 2 weeks old so wont be ready for a few more weeks
2 adults (mating pair)
-healthy, successful, not very old just started making babies many years left in them
2 complete enclosures
-4 food dishes, 2 tree trunk hides, 4 lamps, 2 UVB bulbs, 2 heat bulbs, cuttlebones, rocks, mulch
-actual containers are a cement mixing tub and a kiddy pool
1 incubator
-hovabator brand

I do not want to ship, live in Dalton, GA, will drive a ways to drop them off, make an offer on any piece(s) u want, leaving for college in august so I need to sell them pretty quickly, I will post pictures if anyone asks, please help me out, I want them to have a good home

05/24/13  06:37pm

GonzoDoc
View Profile

Message To: Squash   In reference to Message Id: 2297668

Russians: 2hatchlings2adults(mating pair)2complete enclosures and1incubator4sale

Sorry if this is a really insulting price, but I’m not far from your area and I’m definitely looking for a mating pair :) They would be joining a very healthy and loving sanctuary in its early stages. We have several breeds already coexisting successfully and would love to add two more. Unfortunately, since we are just getting the property for this sanctuary and fundage is at an ultimate low I could offer $65 for the pair and I’ll pick them up. I’m sorry if this bid seems offensively low, but that’s just what our budget could swing and you can know that they will be going to a permanent very lush and wonderful habitat specifically for Russian and Sulcata tortoises with full-time caretakers.
Respect!

05/31/13  05:18pm

MusicxLove45
View Profile

Message To: Squash   In reference to Message Id: 2297668

Hi, I’m Samantha.
I may be interested in your 2 hatchlings.
I know you said you don’t want to ship,
But I live in Essex, Maryland.
I’ve been looking for a tortoise(s) for a long time -
I can’t find any for cheap..

So will you ship them if in need?

06/06/13  07:21pm

Back to Tortoises Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area