Tegus Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Tegus Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Hjesse64   Tegumania  

Member  Message

Hjesse64
View Profile

Two Argentine Black and White tegus

ok i have two almost year old aregentine black and white tegus that i despertly need to get rid of. and when i say that i mean my wife wants them gone not me. i love them to death but she doesnt want them in the house anymore. if anyone is in or around lynchburg virgina, i will give them away for free with a custom built encloser they live in now. they have been raised together and they get antsy when they are sepreated more then an hour. they are closely bonded and i have had an offer from the local reptile store saying they would take them but cant promise that they can keep them together. please anyone message me back asap i want them to go to a loving home.

12/18/13  01:21am

Tegumania
View Profile

Message To: Hjesse64   In reference to Message Id: 2302727

Two Argentine Black and White tegus

Let me know if you still have them. I have several tegus and love them all I have an entire room dedicated to them. I am not local and do not need the enclosure however I can instruct you on packing and shipping and can use my fed ex account to get them shipped. Its a thought. I can promise they will stay together and stay with me for life.

02/12/14  01:09pm

Back to Tegus Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area