Tegus Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Tegus Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Crisco   Cazicsmom   Crisco  

Member  Message

Crisco
View Profile

New columbian b/w tegu

This is my new little tegu, hes my first and im so happy he is already very tame and likes to be held, I also started giving him other food then just krickets that the pet store i got him from was giving him. He loves hard boild egg, im also trying other things as well. just put the link in you url and take the space between face and book out. let me know what you think.

http://www.face book.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=317927878268306&set=a.105071636220599.8260.100001532900035&type=1&theater

03/16/12  05:09pm

Cazicsmom
View Profile

Message To: Crisco   In reference to Message Id: 2259072

New columbian b/w tegu

I can not seem to get facebook links up...If you copy your url then click the link maker at the bottom of the message box (while typing a message) you can copy your url into that link, name it what you want then send it to your message box. Maybe then I can see it =)

Congratulations anyway, I am soooo jealous. My husband has said I can get one, but it will probably be more towards end of summer since we are busy building 2 cages for our bearded dragons and 1 for our Chinese Water dragon. THEN I can build the tegu cage and get one =) Give your baby a BIG hug for me =)

03/17/12  07:06pm

Crisco
View Profile

Message To: Cazicsmom   In reference to Message Id: 2259158

New columbian b/w tegu

I think it didn’t work because my Facebook was set to privet but I fixed that so it should work now. There’s a few pics of him on there now too.

Oh, that’s cool. I only have my tegu and a white line gecko for lizards. I was breeding ball pythons but have more interstate in lizards now. And I will :).

03/18/12  12:18pm

Back to Tegus Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area