Back to Tadpoles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Tadpoles Forum

BULLfrogz   BULLfrogz   Rachtiger   Dublinamphibian  
 Member  Message

BULLfrogz
View Profile

New Setups for Tadpoles URGENT

Ok my tadpole just got one of his front legs today (LOL YES one :P) his fourth leg is ready to come out of his side pockets (LOL). So i need to know how to set up his aquarium to satisfy his newest needs now. Please and thanks. for all the help:P

Right now my aquarium for him is water, fish pebbles, medium pond stone thingys, and large rocks. (which he seems to appreciate) AHAH. Well i need to know how to make a new set up for his new leggies :P

Please and thanks

Meggie

03/01/10  08:38pm

BULLfrogz
View Profile

Message To: BULLfrogz   In reference to Message Id: 2128598

PLEASE HELP> thanks:)

03/09/10  08:54pm

Rachtiger
View Profile

Message To: BULLfrogz   In reference to Message Id: 2131505

just make sure you have something for the tadpole to climb up on. make it easy to get to and make sure he/she can swim right up to it. I recommend a rock. =)

05/22/10  12:31am

Dublinamphibian
View Profile

Message To: BULLfrogz   In reference to Message Id: 2128598

This is what I did: I put a tiny layer of mud in the aquarium. we are talking about half a centimiter! And I put a small stone too.Then I went up the Dublin mountains, got moss off rocks and lay it over the mud. I left a small space without moss for a pond area. I pressed the moss down gently. Then I filled it with water up to the point just under moss, creating the pond bit. Some seeds were in the moss when I got it and they grew! I put a leaf in for cover. they liked that.

06/08/10  05:49pm

Back to Tadpoles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area