Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Swifts Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Swifts Forum

Libz   KronosX2   Reptilefreak23   KOvet  
 Member  Message

Libz
View Profile

R.I.P. Nala!:( Please listen to our story in memory of her!!!

My only lizard Nala died on June 20. She was always a good pet and we love her. She was very healthy which makes me wonder what made her die. All her food dissapeared so I thought she ate it but I guess not. ___________Heres what happened:__________I checked on her and she was fine I waited an hour then checked on her again, she was under a pile of dirt which made me think she was laying her eggs because she was fat (and maybe pregnant), so I left her alone I waited about an hour and a half then checked on her again. She was sitting on the top of the pile and she was skinny. So my hopes rised and I got excited because she laid her eggs (at least thats what I thought). I pet her and she didnt respond (that was odd) so I picked her up she was stiff. I thought omg this couldnt have happend to me. Maybe she fainted or some thing. So I put her in a little bucket and started looking through the pile for the eggs with every handful I looked over at my poor baby hoping she would move and it would all be better again. (but she didnt) I found no eggs. Then I thought about it I had no Nala and no babys to remind me of her. I was sobbing the rest of the day. And now every time I think about the good times we had together I cry.(I’m crying right now just thinking about her) My poor baby.__________________________________I’m gonna try to put some pictures on and show you her._______________________________Please wright back__________________Thanks for ur time_______________ Libz :.(_______

06/24/08  04:47pm

KronosX2
View Profile

Message To: Libz   In reference to Message Id: 1772239

Thats exactly what happend to my bearded dragon R.I.P nala

06/26/08  08:50pm

Reptilefreak23
View Profile

Message To: KronosX2   In reference to Message Id: 1774909

Im sooo sry for your loss!!!:(
I know what it is like to loose pets
I hope you recoover soon!

06/27/08  10:58pm

KOvet
View Profile

Message To: Libz   In reference to Message Id: 1772239

I’m sorry you had to go through that. That’s the only sad thing about having pets, is that they have to die some day just like us. If your not to sad can I see a picture of her? R.I.P.N.

08/30/08  10:42pm

Back to Swifts Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area