Spiders Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Spiders Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Rarejewels   Rarejewels  

Member  Message

Rarejewels
View Profile

Spider bite question

I know they sell snake bite kits if someone gets bit by one that’s dangerous, but what about spider bite kits? Do they sell those? I never get bit by spiders because I usually kill them when I see them. I don’t kill snakes, but I do kill spiders. My mom thinks that’s strange that I’m that way.
Also, I’ve seen these creatures that look like crab spiders here in Edgewater or New Smyrna Beach, Florida. They’re big and sort of brownish grey; and instead of walking forward as one would expect, they look like they’re walking sideways. Can anyone tell me what kind they are? I don’t know if I’ve successfully killed any of them; but like all spiders, they do move fast if you’re trying to step on them.
God bless, Jason Irelan

09/06/16  12:57pm

Rarejewels
View Profile

Message To: Rarejewels   In reference to Message Id: 2319435

Spider bite question

I hate being ignored when asking about spider bite kits. The reason I’m concerned is because our exterminator warned about banana spiders from South America that are known to hide in bananas in grocery stores and will bite if you don’t know they’re there and just pick the bananas up. We check for them when we get bananas every week, and we know the story would be liable for a lawsuit if we got bit, but that wouldn’t do me any good if I was killed. We were told that if anyone got bit by one, they’d only have seven minutes to live.

Also, I’m curious about Brazilian wandering spiders. They say that if a man gets bit by one, he has painful erections; but what if a girl gets bit.
God bless, Jason Irelan

09/11/16  12:27pm

Back to Spiders Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area