Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Spiders Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Spiders Forum

Robchops   Monitor_guy3113   Robchops   Monitor_guy3113   Wolfy1349   Robchops   Monitor_guy3113  
 Member  Message

Robchops
View Profile

Been a While... but hopefully these will make up for it!

Hey Guys,

It has been a while since I have been on here, but wanted to throw up a few pics of my current (small) collection! As most of you know I am extremely patient when it comes to getting the right Tarantulas, and this little beauty was worth every second!

Here is my Monocentropus balfouri I picked up not too long ago, as well as a few other Tarantulas.

and my A. versi (love the blue on this little guy).

and of course my P. metallica (may have posted before, it is an older pic, but I still got her)!

Thanks for looking!

Rob

09/21/11  05:49pm

Monitor_guy3113
View Profile

Message To: Robchops   In reference to Message Id: 2237802

That P.met and balfouri, just a heads up, are going to be mine. xD Look amazing man.

09/21/11  08:06pm

Robchops
View Profile

Message To: Monitor_guy3113   In reference to Message Id: 2237811

Haha yeah well good luck trying to tear those guys away from me! Although some dissapointing news... my balfouri is a male. I can only hope that I can get him a female once he hits maturity (which won’t be for a very long time, but still).

Anyways it’s good to be back on here, its been way too long!

Rob

09/21/11  08:38pm

Monitor_guy3113
View Profile

Message To: Robchops   In reference to Message Id: 2237818

Lol man I couldn’t right now even if I wanted. I’m trying to sell the rest of my tarantulas and couple scorpions as it is since I’ve decided to enlist in the military. I’m sure you can find a female some where. Even if you can find someone to do a 50/50 with.

Balfouri are my dream tarantula. Wouldn’t mind having a communal of them.

09/26/11  05:02pm

Wolfy1349
View Profile

Message To: Robchops   In reference to Message Id: 2237802

Hey man whats up...just wanted to tell you that you’re spiders are really nice. I have a few myself and I am always looking for more.

09/27/11  04:18pm

Robchops
View Profile

Message To: Wolfy1349   In reference to Message Id: 2238379

I will definitely be looking for a female for that M. balfouri once he matures. I will probably be picking up a few more Ts at the upcoming expo over here. I haven’t decided what exactly I am looking for yet, but I am considering a Xenethis sp. These things are going to make me go broke though! They are so addictive!

Also Thanks Wolfy for the compliments, I appreciate them. I don’t have a huge collection, but I am very particular about what I keep.

What are you keeping currently?

Rob

09/27/11  10:54pm

Monitor_guy3113
View Profile

Message To: Robchops   In reference to Message Id: 2238421

Lol thats the truth. Have you looked into the Pamphobetus sp.? P.antinous are gorgeous in person, plus they get to a great size. Xenethis are nice but kick way to many hairs for me.

10/03/11  09:17pm

Back to Spiders Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area