Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Samster   Cbaesler   Willminshall   Hapadam  

Member  Message

Samster
View Profile

Normal Cornsnake in CO

I have an approximately 10 year old normal cornsnake that I am looking to find a good home for. She (not sure on sex) is tame when out of the cage, but due to lack of handling on my part, has become slightly nippy getting her out (as long as you don’t hesitate and just reach in and grab her, she’s fine). This would go away fairly quickly with regular handling. She is het for something, though years later I can’t remember what. Terrific eater on freeze/thawed mice. She comes with a 55gallon tank, screen lid, undertank heater, hide, log, bowl, and pothos plant in pot. I’m going to be having a baby in a few months, and the plant/animal room has to become the nursery, so I have to downsize. I’m really hoping for a good home for her, maybe an older kid who’d like to try out reptiles. Looking for $40 to ensure she goes to a good home (which includes her huge tank an all accessories). Pickup in Northern Colorado.

11/23/12  05:44pm

Cbaesler
View Profile

Message To: Samster   In reference to Message Id: 2286182

Normal Cornsnake in CO

Please text 8596195636 im interested!

06/02/13  09:29pm

Willminshall
View Profile

Normal Cornsnake in CO

Hello, i am really interested in giving your corn snake a new home!
it would be greatly appreciated if you could get back to me and let me know if it is still available! :)
- Will

06/06/13  05:57pm

Hapadam
View Profile

Normal Cornsnake in CO

I’m interested in her!! Please eemail me.

07/09/17  04:04pm

Back to Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area