Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Small-Animals Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Silver Mist   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules   The Lone Glider   Mk17rules  

Member  Message

Mk17rules
View Profile

I need names!!!

hello guys i just got a netherland dwarf bunny and need a name for her. she is white with black spots she has a black stripe down her back and she has black ears with some white patches and she has blue eyes and has black around her eyes. she is very sweet and cuddly :) these are the names im thinking
-aaliyah
-blue(cuz of her beautiful blue eyes)
-may.
but im open to hearing many of the amazing names im sure u have got to share :) also she is for sure a she and is 12 weeks old.

08/26/12  04:28pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2277975

I need names!!!

Marcie, Mandie, Jacqueline, OR YOU COULD GO ALADDIN AND NAME HER JASMIN!!!!!

09/21/12  05:56pm

Silver Mist
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2281047

I need names!!!

Female names of my pets that you can use:
-Lily
-Bella
-Macy

Regular names:
-Octavia
-Sunkist
-Maddie
-Blare
-Teracota
-Lilac
(original) -Hoppy

Silly names that you probably won’t use but I felt like typing anyways :) :
-Bobo
-Snuffles
-Snuffleupugus (nickname of my green anole lizard, Tigger )

09/27/12  03:56pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Silver Mist   In reference to Message Id: 2281527

I need names!!!

I second Snuffleupugus!!!

09/27/12  06:26pm

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2281535

I need names!!!

I chose a name for her based on her attitude lol I named her Houdini :) in the first week we had her she got out of her cage 13 times lol all by herself dunno how but she did n even out of the room she was in lol so thats her name. Now another question needed answered asap it’s concerning me. When ingot her her eyes were both beautifully blue except one had a lil black in it. It adventually got half black half blue but now I notice it’s taken over most of her eye... Is this something to be concerned about?

10/28/12  09:21pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2284067

I need names!!!

Nothing to worry about. She is just changing color. All bunnys, dogs, cats, rats, mice ect.. do that. Nothing to be concerned about along as she eyes itself are clear.

10/29/12  06:52pm

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2284143

I need names!!!

no i meant her actually eyeball lol. i called the pet store that is extremely experianced with animals(i also talked to the owner if that helps at all..) and they said she is blind in that eye :( kinda explains y shes so jumpy on that side lol. but her other eye ball is perfectly blue :) so its only one eye so far that shes blind in. hopefully it stays that way. i think she can see a tiny bit out of it or sillowets ( i dunno how to spell it lol) cuz i can see a tiny bit of blue of her eye left in it. but other than that . thats the news i got for her is shes blind. we dunno what caused it though can anyone tell me possible causes of her randomly going blind. shes 7 months old now almost 8.

10/29/12  07:59pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2284150

I need names!!!

I’m, not sure.. I’ve never really had a rabbit.. Maybe if we scream loud enough an expert will come...

10/30/12  09:09am

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2284187

I need names!!!

lol i hope someone will! cuz i wanna know if its something i did on accident or if it was something she was born with.

10/30/12  05:19pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2284223

I need names!!!

I would think it was maybe born with it... what kinda setup you got? tell me how you take care of it. Maybe I can help a little...

10/30/12  07:01pm

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2284226

I need names!!!

right now ive got her in (just temperarly til maybe next month) in a cage built for 1-3 guinea pigs. i am planning to get her a rabbit cage or build her a bigger one as soon as possible. the bedding i use kinda feels like a rough stronger paper towels. its colored but it says animal safe if consumed. i give her fresh food and water everyday lots of timothy hay in which she absolutely loves i clean her cage atleast 1 or 2 times a week or even half changed a few times a week. her food she seemed to really like was bunny daily diet but we couldnt find that when needed to get her new food so we got her adult bunny food. i get her out and play with her up to at the longest 3 hours a day i will leave her cage open so she can go in and eat and drink and go to the bathroom. but i let her roam my room cuz of how small her cage is for her size so im making sure she gets excersize and just socialized. uhm my room isnt too cold but its not hot either. she really likes roaming my room ( just to add in i had "bunny proofed" my room before i even got her cuz i knew i would be letting her roam a lil. and i watch her very close to make sure she doesnt make something bad her chew toy lol.) is there anything else u would like to know? i have got a few flavored chew toy woods in there but she doesnt seem to use those.

10/31/12  01:11am

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2284250

I need names!!!

Everything sounds fine... Just make sure you give her plenty of wood chews to keep her teeth filed down. They (from what I hear) Love to chew on wood. Lol.

11/03/12  10:21am

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2284492

I need names!!!

Lol yah i have a lot of stuff for her to chew on :) I’m thinking it was just she was born with it I’m keeping a really close eye on her other eye n so far so good :)

11/04/12  04:58am

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2284561

I need names!!!

Good. It sounds like shes in good hands.:)

11/05/12  03:46pm

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2284712

I need names!!!

Sorry it took so long for me to reply but thanks shes doing great fully blind in that one eye though other one still good shesa year now and we found out shes a holland lop n like 8-10 pounds lol

07/17/13  03:16am

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Mk17rules   In reference to Message Id: 2299603

I need names!!!

Cool! I’m glad to hear she’s doing fine! Sorry about the one eye, but at least she has the other!

07/18/13  01:54pm

Mk17rules
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2299648

I need names!!!

Lol thanks I am too n yeah its sad but there wasnt stopping it.. but yeah shes got one eye that she can see with and nothing else is wrong :) except shes mad at me for leaving her with my mom to go camping.

07/19/13  12:56am

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area