Small-Animals Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lani123   Baja   Lani123   Gibson   Lani123   Iluvmymiceyz  

Member  Message

Lani123
View Profile

RIP Start

My beautiful blue tan mouse Start has been sick for a little over a month and passed away today: 4/2/2012. Oh how much I’ll miss her.

I had a feeling I needed to go to my mousery. So I went alone, opened her cage, and she was dying. Still warm, I held her in my hand to tell her how the mousery would change drastically without her here, and that I loved her too much to speak. She died. She’s dead. I’m a wreak. I was balling up in my barn, I pet her dead fur and told her how much I loved her and already missed her. I would post pictures of when she was well, but it hurts to much to look at them. After that I went up to her daghters cage and saw Start. I have Start, in Shizu, In my heart, just no longer in my life. RIP the best, fastest running mousie I ever set my eyes on.

04/03/12  01:06am

Baja
View Profile

Message To: Lani123   In reference to Message Id: 2261221

RIP Start

I’m so sorry. I had a mouse die on me last July so I know how bad it feels. It’s just so amazing how animals have that affect on you.

04/04/12  05:52pm

Lani123
View Profile

Message To: Baja   In reference to Message Id: 2261490

RIP Start

Thank you Baja. I don’t think I’ve ever appreciated my mice and lifestyle with them in it more than I did today when I went to by mousery. It’s just nice to have all the other ones all nice and happy with me :)

04/04/12  07:57pm

Gibson
View Profile

Message To: Lani123   In reference to Message Id: 2261513

RIP Start

i am so sorry to hear about your mouse. i one time had a snake and i bought a pinky to fead it and then i fell in love with the pinky mouse. i had him for about 2 years and then he just disapeared!!!!

04/16/12  08:32pm

Lani123
View Profile

Message To: Gibson   In reference to Message Id: 2263004

RIP Start

I’m sorry :( That’s actually the same thing that happened to me with Start!!!

I bought her for my corn, but I decided she was to cute and sweet! So hear I am telling her life story. ♥Start♥

04/18/12  12:35am

Iluvmymiceyz
View Profile

Message To: Lani123   In reference to Message Id: 2261513

RIP Start

I have recently lost mouse too, her name was Blizzard and she was just a baby when she died a couple days ago. She got sick and too cold and we found her under her mousy wheel laying motionless with her eyes gently closed.
I’m very sorry for your loss it especially hurts me about Blizzard because she was just a baby when she died.

01/30/14  11:40am

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area