Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Small-Animals Forum

MisterKabob   Twigitha   IceGlowFF5   MisterKabob   IceGlowFF5  
 Member  Message

MisterKabob
View Profile

Guinea pig and Mini Lops Buck for adoption

guinea pig
Choco Is an Abyssinian multi colored guinea pig, she has 8 noticeable rosette’s so she would be able to be shown at the fair. she is a little on the shy side, but is very talkative. she knows the sound of a plastic bag and squeaks to let you know that she wants to be fed. She is about 3 years old. I love Her but i need to give her away. i don’t want to give her to the shelter. You must be able to come and pick her up. She comes with her cage, igloo, water bottle, bedding (if we have any left), any left over Timothy hay and food bowl/any left over food. She likes to be held, and loves to have play time out side in the sun (with shade of course) She has a cute personality & wants to be friends with every one, once she has the courage to. she loves our cat muffin (who is a calico) they have become friends. she will be fine with rabbits (if the male is a lapin)

Goober is the rabbit. He never liked me, he is nice to everyone else. He is very loveable.
Goober is a mini lops, he is 2 years old. none of my friends can take him, but we all want to find him a loving caring family with a nice yard for him to run around in. He will go in a litter box. He does not dig when he is outside as long as there is a bush for him to be in. he is a Buck, and he loves to be the dominant one. i have funny memories with him so i do not want to send him to the pound it would just break my heart. He has a funny personality when every you come to feed him he gets his hopes up, most rabbits go right away eating there food, well goober want to run around he is a crazy little boy. He will get very disappointed when you just give him food instead of taking him out to the grass. He learned how to use a ramp to go in and out of his hutch. i want him to find a nice family. anyone who wants a rabbit please let me know, you must be able to come and pick him up. and he does not come with a hutch, sorry.

10/30/10  03:38pm

Twigitha
View Profile

Message To: MisterKabob   In reference to Message Id: 2184718

Choco and Goober are super adorable! they make me miss me guinea girl and bunny boy. i hope they go to a good home!

11/01/10  11:31pm

IceGlowFF5
View Profile

Message To: Twigitha   In reference to Message Id: 2185101

adorable animals! makes me think of my guinea pig Pnut(R.I.P.) this is her. she was 8 when she died(which was about 4 days ago)

05/21/11  08:04am

MisterKabob
View Profile

Message To: IceGlowFF5   In reference to Message Id: 2220226

awwwwwwww Pnut is adorable im sorry may she rest in peace

05/21/11  12:46pm

IceGlowFF5
View Profile

Message To: MisterKabob   In reference to Message Id: 2220247

thank you Mister Kabob! she is in a better place now! i am missing her a lot tho :/

05/21/11  04:24pm

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area