Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Small-Animals Forum

MultiLizard   Kitty4u8   MultiLizard   MultiLizard   MultiLizard   Kitty4u8   AmbersGerbabies   MultiLizard   Scarletsnake  
 Member  Message

MultiLizard
View Profile

My Babies!

Ok, I have two females and one male. My albino female has been pregnant before but I think she thought it was too crowded so she ate them. This time, I separated her so she would actually give birth and I could have pinkies.

Well, for the past week, she has grown and grown and finally, last night about 10 pm, she gave birth. But I didn’t know until I lifted up her little house, saw babies, and I scared myself. I thought by me lifting her house, that she would end up eating them.

Today, I actually was able to count how many there was and she had 11 tiny pinkies. I was so happy. I finally breed something successfully.

08/09/10  10:28pm

Kitty4u8
View Profile

Message To: MultiLizard   In reference to Message Id: 2168283

My Babies!

How cool! I’ve always wanted to breed mice! I had to females but never a male! I only had them cuz they were left over from when I had a hawk. I loved them but they ended up dieing for unknown reasons. But very cool about your babies. How are they doing now? Do you have any pics?
Rosie

08/11/10  04:31am

MultiLizard
View Profile

Message To: Kitty4u8   In reference to Message Id: 2168539

My Babies!

Oh they are gorgeous! Sorry for hte late reply, I didn’t realize someone replied on my thread. She had 11 pinkies nad I kept 3 of them. The three babies are actually young mice now, and look like their daddy.

About a week after my albino gave birth, my other female gave birth t0 8 pinkies. They are also fuzzies/young mice right now and the mom and the dad are white and grey. The three babies I kept are white and black.

I will have to find some pictures and post them. I will also have to take some pictures of them at hte moment. They are all adorable, squirmly little things. lol!

P.S - My russian blue hamster gave birth two 6 (1 died) and she now has 5 babies that are slowly getting furr. I wish i had more room for all my babies! lol

08/31/10  10:18pm

MultiLizard
View Profile

Message To: MultiLizard   In reference to Message Id: 2168283

My Babies!

The daddy to all the babies.

The white and grey momma

The white and grey momma’s babies

The Albino momma. (The first to have pinkies)

The Albino momma’s babies.

08/31/10  10:43pm

MultiLizard
View Profile

Message To: MultiLizard   In reference to Message Id: 2172855

My Babies!

I think its funny photobucket deleted my picture of a MOUSE.

09/05/10  04:19pm

Kitty4u8
View Profile

Message To: MultiLizard   In reference to Message Id: 2173806

My Babies!

Very cool! I think your mice are very cute! Well I’m glad she had the babies and all went well! Photobucket can be werid sometimes!

09/08/10  03:10pm

AmbersGerbabies
View Profile

Message To: Kitty4u8   In reference to Message Id: 2174430

My Babies!

I love the albino mommas babies! But nonetheless there all adorable!!! Im expecting pups from one of my female gerbils. she looks like a blimp so she sould be about to pop any time now

09/21/10  04:09pm

MultiLizard
View Profile

Message To: AmbersGerbabies   In reference to Message Id: 2176580

My Babies!

Hahah. That’s cool. I love watching my mammals have children. It is exciting to watch all parts of the life. From them beings as big as a small cookie to all the tiny babies. lol

11/04/10  11:16am

Scarletsnake
View Profile

Message To: MultiLizard   In reference to Message Id: 2172855

My Babies!

They are soooooo cute! I love the babies. I think baby mice & rats are some of the cutest baby animals ever.

04/27/11  03:46pm

Back to Small-Animals Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area