Skinks Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Skinks Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

SkinksGalore   SkinksGalore  

Member  Message

SkinksGalore
View Profile

Breeding pair of Black Tree Skinks for sale

I have a breeding pair of black tree skinks, they are about 11 inches long, a little bigger then emerald tree skinks. They are jet black and very cool looking, they love to bask all day and are very fast. They are avid eaters and will accept crickets, roaches, mealworms, waxworms, beetles, isopods etc... I have tried giving them fruit but they never seem very interested. They are very hardy lizards and not hard to care for at all. I have them in an 18x18x36 all screen enclosure, I gave them some pieces of sandblasted grapevine, some cork bark, about 4 inches of organic soil because they sometimes burrow and I recommend heavily planting their enclosure with tropical plants because they feel more secure and will stay out alot more. I used a ficus tree, a pothos vine and a chinese evergreen. I spray their cage thoroughly 5-6 times a week and feed them 3-4 times a week. All they need is a 10.0 UVB bulb and a 75 watt basking bulb. I am asking $100 for the pair. If you are interested please e-mail me at robbie.. Thanks

08/04/12  06:34pm

SkinksGalore
View Profile

Message To: SkinksGalore   In reference to Message Id: 2275639

Breeding pair of Black Tree Skinks for sale

Just lowered the price to $75 OR BEST OFFER for the pair. I am moving soon and need to get rid of them before I move. If you are interested email me at robbie. or call/text me at 503-758-2470. Thanks

08/30/12  06:57pm

Back to Skinks Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area