Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Site Suggestions Forum

Rallaster   Rallaster   TarantulaGuy   TarantulaGuy  
 Member  Message

Rallaster
View Profile

Wiki Stiki

I want to take the Sticky thing a little farther, and make the very first sticky in each forum a wiki about that specific animal. By having a user-edited information and care guide you can make information gathering by prospective and new reptile owners more streamlined, and the information given would be derived from real-world experiance by owners, and experianced caregivers could be questioned about specifics. The placement of a Wiki Stiki in each forum could also clear some clutter out of the forums.

07/04/08  07:25am

Rallaster
View Profile

Message To: Rallaster   In reference to Message Id: 1782561

Wiki Stiki

I don’t mean to sound Rude, Crude, and socially unacceptable, but I think we really need 1 sticky over in the BD forum. I don’t know if I’m alone or not in this thinking, but I do know that I’m getting tired of seeing the same question over and over in the Bearded dragon forum. I think that the bearded dragon forum needs 1 sticky at the top that is a basic care sheet for bearded dragons, and that it should be a wiki that can be edited by users so that the most current information about beardies stays at the top and is easily accessable.

07/11/08  08:48am

TarantulaGuy
View Profile

Message To: Rallaster   In reference to Message Id: 1790988

Wiki Stiki

I agree, and have been trying to get this done for a couple years now. Alas, no avail.

07/12/08  06:11am

TarantulaGuy
View Profile

Message To: TarantulaGuy   In reference to Message Id: 1792151

Wiki Stiki

I’m thoroughly convinced Doug never looks at this forum. :)

07/25/08  03:12am

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area