Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Site Suggestions Forum

Jazmjo   Webmaster   Jazmjo   Mama42  
 Member  Message

Jazmjo
View Profile

How to check my posts?

I am probably going to sound like an idiot, I am new to the whole forum thing........Is there a way for me to log on and check if there is a new post on a thread I have started or threads I have posted on, instead of trying to remember all the posts I have done and searching through all the different threads to find it?

02/02/08  11:00pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Jazmjo   In reference to Message Id: 1606834

How to check my posts?

Hello,

I am not 100% that I reinstated the area. If you click on the Today’s Post link. There is a drop down box where you can select messages you participated in, and also to the left of that is how many days back. Try using that and let me know if it gives you the information. I haven’t had a chance to see what features I turned back on or what features I was turning off, but never did. I forget what I do sometimes.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

02/03/08  09:32am

Jazmjo
View Profile

Message To: Webmaster   In reference to Message Id: 1607176

How to check my posts?

It will give me the info for threads that I have started, but not for threads I have participated in.

02/04/08  12:49pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Jazmjo   In reference to Message Id: 1609134

How to check my posts?

i dont think there is a feature on here (correct me if im wrong Doug lol) that will point to the posts/threads you have participated in. i use to have a heck of a time trying to remember which forums i even went on. then, later discovering, the posts were in the "abyss" lol... but, (and im thinking everyone’s computer is like mine...) if you click on "forums" at the top, and when it takes you back to the main "forum" page, the forums you were on before should be highlighted..kinda like a "cookie", i guess lol........

hope that helped [@_@]

02/05/08  03:43am

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area