Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

New 2 Iguana   Metz   New 2 Iguana   Metz  
 Member  Message

New 2 Iguana
View Profile

Where can i buy an emp

ive been doing research on emps for about a month now and i was wondering were can i buy one. i live in new york city and they dont sell them in any petshops here. so im looking for a good breeder that can ship to new york. thanx

02/06/06  05:49pm

Metz
View Profile

Message To: New 2 Iguana   In reference to Message Id: 638395

Where can i buy an emp

The reason NY city doesnít sell them is because they are illegal to posess. Certain parts of NY state have this rediculous law, while other parts do not. If you choose to keep them anyway, just know you are doing so at your own risk and that if the humaine society is called, they will take them and any other exotic pets you might have and you could get fined and/or go to jail.
That being said, check out this guy. Yes, he does ship to NY and is a VERY good guy to do business with. I should know, Iíve done business with him for over 2 years now and have bought thousands of dollars worth of tarantulas and scorpions from him.
Botar by 8s

02/06/06  06:31pm

New 2 Iguana
View Profile

Message To: Metz   In reference to Message Id: 638472

Where can i buy an emp

thats perfect thanx alot. i have another? would he still ship knowing that their are not legal in my state? would he report me or some thing?

02/06/06  07:41pm

Metz
View Profile

Message To: New 2 Iguana   In reference to Message Id: 638607

Where can i buy an emp

Itís not a dealerís responsability to check the laws in the states where their customers purchase from nor can a dealer be held liable. No, heís not going to refuse you sale or turn you in. Not all of NY is illegal to own inverts. He would tell you the same thing I did in my first reply, what you do, you do at your own risk and itís up to you to know the city and state laws where you live.

02/06/06  08:12pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area