Scorpions Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

SalvatorREX   Jhinton6932   Jhinton6932   SalvatorREX  

Member  Message

SalvatorREX
View Profile

What kind of scorp do i have

I HAVE A NEW PAIR OF SCORPIONS ( HOUSED SEPERATE) AND I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY ARE. THE PET STORE SAYS THEY ARE WAHLEBERG’S SCORPIONS, BUT TRYING TO DO SOME RESEARCH THEY LOOK LIKE TRI COLORED SCORPS. AND EVEN IF THEY ARE EITHER OF THE TWO SPECIES I NAMED I CANT FIND ANY INFO, THESE ARE MY FIRST SCORPS. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE. IM A MONITOR GUY BUT JUST RECENTLY GOT INTO SCORPS TODAY LOL. I KNOW ITS NOT RESPONSABLE TO PURCHASE WITHOUT RESEARCH, BUT I THOUGHT THE GUY KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT AT THE SHOP. UNTIL I CAME HOME AND DID A COUPLE HOURS OF RESEARCH.. AND NO ONE IVE SEARCHED HAS THESE SCORPS.. IT SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THEM>?????

COOULD YOU MENTION HOW BIG THEY GROW, HUMIDITY,HEAT ETC. BECAUSE THE PET STORE TOLD ME ROOM TEMP IS FINE. AND THEY DONT NEED HUMIDITY AT ALL BUT AFTER READING THE LITTLE INFO THAT I COULD FIND I SAW HUMIDITY SHOULD BE AROUND 60%
SO ANY INFO IS HELPFUL,,, THANKS!!

DOES THIS ONE LOOK PREGNANT???????

10/11/12  10:36pm

Jhinton6932
View Profile

Message To: SalvatorREX   In reference to Message Id: 2282680

opistophthalmus is the genus. good soil for burrowing and high humidity are what you need.

10/14/12  09:10pm

Jhinton6932
View Profile

Message To: SalvatorREX   In reference to Message Id: 2282680

ps. i use to keep one of these some years ago

10/14/12  09:12pm

SalvatorREX
View Profile

Message To: Jhinton6932   In reference to Message Id: 2282859

preciate it , it seems no one has these animals for sale or in their collections so its hard to find any reliable info about them other than a paragraph. what do you suggest about keeping them in groups...??? i have had two of them together for the last couple of days and they seemed stand offish against one another at first, but they where in the same hide today. and i have atleast 80% humidity at the moment.

10/16/12  07:40pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area