Scorpions Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Sorpionlova   MRREPTILES   A scorpion owner   MandibleHead  

Member  Message

Sorpionlova
View Profile

Need Info on emperors.

i use to have an emperor scorpion a couple years ago and i plan on getting 2 sometime soon. i have a 20 gallon long tank and i know a few things that they need. my knowledge is a little rusty and i was wonder if its ok for 2 scorpions in 1 tank.

01/10/12  12:45pm

MRREPTILES
View Profile

Message To: Sorpionlova   In reference to Message Id: 2250483

Need Info on emperors.

Yes It is fine two have two scorpions in one tank i have 5 in one big tank.

01/14/12  12:08am

A scorpion owner
View Profile

Message To: MRREPTILES   In reference to Message Id: 2250966

Need Info on emperors.

just dont leave male female in same tank after breeding she will eat him

02/22/12  05:24pm

MandibleHead
View Profile

Message To: A scorpion owner   In reference to Message Id: 2256455

Need Info on emperors.

thats gay, I just bought a male and put it in the same tank, I thought comunal meant its all good, will they breed at random or only under certain conditions ?, and the male is twice as big as my female, and they both have there own spots in the tank , the male kicked the female out of her spot and she found a new one lol, she tries to push him out every now and then, or she goes there when the male decides to go for an evning stroll. what do u think my best solution would be, putting in a divider ? different tank? so does this mean if i want multiple scorps i have to keep all same sex ? or sacrifice one if they breed ? what about baby scorpion care ? will pet stores buy them off me if i had a bunch of babies ? or mb ill just classify them here lol. Are desert scorpions more entertaing then emporers? or say desert scorps more entertaining then forrest scorps ?

02/27/12  04:05pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area