Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Shanos   Shanos   Dualll   Shanos   Dualll   Shanos   Dualll   Shanos  
 Member  Message

Shanos
View Profile

Excited

yeah im so excited gonna go get my emps today been waitin for them for wot seems like forever but as really only been since saturday lol cant wait

03/24/11  06:48am

Shanos
View Profile

Message To: Shanos   In reference to Message Id: 2211239

Excited

yeah ive finally got the two little guys im so glad i got them there so cute and best thing is ther only juvies so i will hopefully see them molt and watch them grow up lol .picked the first one up to put him in the terrarium and he was really docile and placed the other one had got tangled up a bit in the tissue they put in for the journey home and was a bit pissed of when i finaly got him out lol ive decided to call them zeus and hades lol

03/24/11  01:16pm

Dualll
View Profile

Message To: Shanos   In reference to Message Id: 2211286

Excited

Hey, congrats.

Just a heads up, often times they will hide and you won’t be able to see them for a very long time, so don’t worry when that happens. They may also stop eating for months at a time too, but this is completely normal for them. Enjoy your new scorps and I’m guessing the pissed off one is Hades lol

03/28/11  03:16am

Shanos
View Profile

Message To: Dualll   In reference to Message Id: 2211756

Excited

yeah the pissed off one is called hades lol . had them since thursday and they had a fight this morning first time that ive seen them do it they was trying to sting each other and evreything lol not worried bout it i stop the fight with my twezers then they went into back into there hides. thanks duall for all ur help i joined the other forum aswell pal im the same user name mate .

03/28/11  10:17am

Dualll
View Profile

Message To: Shanos   In reference to Message Id: 2211781

Excited

Yeah they always seem to quarrel a bit before getting used to one another. Most times they end up staying together under the same hide. Hey, no problem at all man, glad to be of help!

03/29/11  06:06am

Shanos
View Profile

Message To: Dualll   In reference to Message Id: 2211943

Excited

yeah mate u have been a big help u the only one who seams to bee on here and as a result of that ive taken u up on a lot of ur suggestions pal and u really helped me with deciding on the heating questions i asked mate .they had another fight last night and they actually stung each other there only juvies maybe they just working out who is boss lol. and both of mine are really active there always out and about even through the day everbody been tellin me i will hardly see them think ive got an abnormal pair lol. well im well and trully hooked on this new hobby lol and im trying to talk to my girlfriend round to let me have a desert hairy for my birthday off of her and the kids lol so if you have any info on how to care for desert hairys it would be really welcome hope to here from u soon shane.

03/29/11  07:09am

Dualll
View Profile

Message To: Shanos   In reference to Message Id: 2211945

Excited

They sure don’t like each other lol
And yes, this hobby is addicting! I’ve met quite a few people who go from 1 scorpion to about 10 within a month. That’s what happened to me as well!
Hey, good job on convincing her of your emps to begin with and also the desert hairy is a great second choice for a scorpion. I had a lot of fun with the desert hairy scorps I owned. By the way, I’ll message you on the scorpion forum for info on the desert hairy because there’s already loads of info on them over there. Once you have the basics down and have more questions, make a thread there and you will be sure to get help because several of our members right now are keeping them.

03/30/11  05:03am

Shanos
View Profile

Message To: Dualll   In reference to Message Id: 2212129

Excited

nice one dualll i will see u on the other forum pal

03/30/11  06:44am

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area