Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Rex1547   317_boa   Pbcrazy187  
 Member  Message

Rex1547
View Profile

New to the World Of Scorpions

Hi everyone, Im knew to the world of scorpions and i was wonderin if they are realy hard to take care of. I have a water dragon and ive had it for about a year. How do you keep the scorps from stingin you? How do they eat? Thx for eny responses.

01/29/08  08:53am

317_boa
View Profile

Message To: Rex1547   In reference to Message Id: 1599715

Theres no way to keep a scorp from stinging you unless you never hold him. If you have a water dragon you will have no prob takeing care of a scorp just read some of the care sheets.

01/29/08  09:20am

Pbcrazy187
View Profile

Message To: 317_boa   In reference to Message Id: 1599731

hey nice to see your intrested in scorpions. well if you are new to scorpions i would recomend looking into emperors. they are known to be pretty laid back scorpions. i have owned a few and was never stung. if you are looking for another more aggresive species then i would recomend a desert hairy. they are pretty cool i have been stung quite a few times by them but it isnt bad. desert hairys will be a little more difficult to find though. either species would be good just make sure you know about the species before you buy it. emperors will need a humid climate where desert hairys will need a drier climate. hope this helps. if you have any more questions feel free to ask

01/30/08  12:13am

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area