Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Cannible Corpse   Pink801   Rat Snake   Pink801   John_jb   Rat Snake   Sahells Mom  
 Member  Message

Cannible Corpse
View Profile

Emporer scorpian

Well i am just new into scorpians and i think the emporer is great.Well i am big into snakes and love snake better but i think the emporer scorpian is deadly to any way i really want them for science.i just want to ask a few questions.well if i get a male and female and they mate could i keep them in the same cage.is it hard to milk them that is all i have to say but if could you post me in my mail of what you know i will check on this page but i forget things alot and i check my mail every day so i would be happy if you could send me it in my mail.thanks alot

08/15/07  06:01pm

Pink801
View Profile

Message To: Cannible Corpse   In reference to Message Id: 1405044

Emporer scorpian

ok for one there not NOT deadly who ever told you that is full of them selfes i dont even keep scorpís any more but i did have an emporor and i did get stung sevreal times all you have to do is put the sting under hot water and wait they wont KILL you ok and about milking why woulde you want to milk a scorp there is no reasone for it so dont do it and i dont know abotu the male femal thing but i wouldnt do it any ways if you need more info then pm me

08/28/07  01:28am

Rat Snake
View Profile

Message To: Cannible Corpse   In reference to Message Id: 1405044

Emporer scorpian

Why would a 12 year old need a scorpian for scientific purposes? this kid is full of it! You need to do research. No herp needs to be milked.

09/02/07  04:10pm

Pink801
View Profile

Message To: Rat Snake   In reference to Message Id: 1429454

Emporer scorpian

thank you rat snake i kinda thought he was full of him self but wasnt shur

09/04/07  10:40pm

John_jb
View Profile

Message To: Pink801   In reference to Message Id: 1432149

Emporer scorpian

Alright calm down you lott! He just asked some questions, he didnít need that!

09/05/07  01:57pm

Rat Snake
View Profile

Message To: John_jb   In reference to Message Id: 1432639

Emporer scorpian

O.k, sorry for being a little rude, but these arenít just an animal that you can screw around with and kill it by "poor husbandry" and say "Oh well." He needed to do more research. Also I donít think this is the pet for a 12 year old. I remember when I was that age. I would put my hands on every thing. If some body put a black Mamba in a cage in my bedroom, about 12 hours later I would probably be dead, but with invertebrates that could be fatal to them instead of you. You really need to ask your self if you would be able to not have your fingers in the tank all the time. With small invertebrates you just have to treat them like a fish. A look but not touch pet.

09/05/07  10:03pm

Sahells Mom
View Profile

Message To: Rat Snake   In reference to Message Id: 1433194

Emperor scorpion

Thanks Rat Snake, I agree with you. I myself am somewhat new to Empís, but thanks to you people helping me out I have learned alot.... and donít forget about books you can check out at your library!! As Rat Snake said... these are very delicate and beautiful creatures. They are not for your next science fair where you chopped up a scorp! NOT COOL! They are not deadly, in fact they are called the beginners scorpion. Also as said before, you donít milk inverts. Iím not trying to be rude, but I donít think you are ready mentally, emotionally, or maturely yet for something like an Emp. They are very delicate and fascinating creatures. If you do get one, or a male/female, then I would recommend separating male and female AND the scorplings. They will eat the scorplings. But I ask of you this, please donít get an Emp or any other exotic unless you can devote the proper attention that they deserve.

Thanks,
J.

09/08/07  05:06pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area