Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

THEANIMAL250   Manflesh   THEANIMAL250  
 Member  Message

THEANIMAL250
View Profile

Questions that need answering.

First of all can you tell if a scorpion is hungry? I think you can if its moving around at night and has no lines on its back, im not sure though. Also i have a bout a 4in. thick cage of potting soil for my emps. my heating pad is underneath the cage but ive heard of people putting it on the side before. They dig to the very bottom of the cage right above the heat pad. What should I do?? Lastly i wanted to feed my scorpions some beetles. Iím tired of crickets and meelworms. Are there any beetled for sale. I have grown 4 meelworms into beetles but id rather by some beetles for them. Also what other types of insects can i by to feed them besides crickets roaches and worms? I want to give them roaches but i donít think they like them because they donít seem to eat them very much. They almost ignore the roaches for some crickets.

07/09/07  09:22pm

Manflesh
View Profile

Message To: THEANIMAL250   In reference to Message Id: 1352313

you can make your scorpions eat whatever you want really i give mine small mice all you have to do is keep touching around there pincers and putting it real close to there mouth and after a few seconds or minutes they will hopefully take it

07/12/07  07:35am

THEANIMAL250
View Profile

Message To: Manflesh   In reference to Message Id: 1355438

Ok thanks

07/16/07  01:32pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area