Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Reptilesrock55   Osiris   00Penguin  
 Member  Message

Reptilesrock55
View Profile

MOTHER SCORPION EATING BABIES HELP PLEASE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SCORPION HAD BABIES AND I HAVE BEEN FEEDING HER A LOT BUT SHE IS EATING HER BABIES HELP WHAT DO I DO SHE HAS EATEN LIKE 4 AND THERE ARE LIKE 9 LEFT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

09/02/04  7:41pm

Osiris
View Profile

Message To: Reptilesrock55   In reference to Message Id: 134759

MOTHER SCORPION EATING BABIES HELP PLEASE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cought a wild scorp once and she had babbies what i found out from research is that they eat their babbie because of stress, you looking at them or her just seeing you in general one thing you could try is putting papper or somehting over the glass of her cage so she cannt see you and make sure the temp and hummidity is right for her hope that helps you out and give her a big hide untill the babbies are big enough to make it on their own then pull them out or she will eat them because they are smaller and on her territory hope that helps

09/04/04  6:53am

00Penguin
View Profile

Message To: Osiris   In reference to Message Id: 135748

According to www.goldenphoenixexotica.com the female usually eats a few of her babies.

09/04/04  9:41pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area