Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

FattyUro   Faery   FattyUro   Faery   FattyUro  
 Member  Message

FattyUro
View Profile

Baby Feeding Schedule

As some of you know I plan on getting two emps very soon I need to know how often you have to feed babies. all the care sheets Iíve read say a few times a week but donít specify if that is for full grown or babies. also does the size of the prey matter?

06/18/07  08:21am

Faery
View Profile

Message To: FattyUro   In reference to Message Id: 1322913

Baby Feeding Schedule

Where are You going to get them? Most Scorps at the Pet Stores are grown or close to Full grown. If You`re getting one at a Reptile Expo, ask the Breeder how often they have been feeding the Scorps. I feed my babies every Night. They don`t all eat every night, but prey is offered. The adults, I feed twice a week. Rayna :-)

06/18/07  08:33am

FattyUro
View Profile

Message To: Faery   In reference to Message Id: 1322917

Baby Feeding Schedule

I want to get them as babies so I can have them longer I found a website that has some its http://www.chameleoncounters.com they have everything there. so I plan on getting them overnighted from him and when i call to order I will ask them about their feeding schedule. thanks foryour help

06/18/07  10:26am

Faery
View Profile

Message To: FattyUro   In reference to Message Id: 1322986

Baby Feeding Schedule

You`re welcome. Good Luck & Post some pics when You get them-K? Rayna :-)

06/18/07  11:47pm

FattyUro
View Profile

Message To: Faery   In reference to Message Id: 1324118

Baby Feeding Schedule

I take loads of pics with my digital camera but I only have the computer at work to use and we cant put the software on it I need to put them online so untill I go out to my dads no pics

06/19/07  08:15am

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area