Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Scorpions Forum

Dracolvr   Dracolvr   Faery   Dracolvr   Rockingsnakeking   Dracolvr   Faery   Dracolvr   Minipyro  
 Member  Message

Dracolvr
View Profile

My Emperor Scorplings from Rayna (Faery)

Hereís my two emperor scorplings from Rayna (Faery)!!! First pics of emí in their new home...

LOL I found them! Theyíve been burrowing for nearly a week now and I hadnít been able to find them!

Here is one that nearly drowned once. It seems to be shorter/fatter and lighter in color than the other.

Hereís the longer/thinner/darker one...

Here is the shorter/fatter/lighter one on my hand with the other in the background!

Iím still thinking on names! I thought I had some picked out but decided to wait to come up with something better. I want something that has to do with water/death or something like that for the one I thought had drowned in the water dish one night and was motionless for 5 hours!

The fatter/lighter one is the only one I like to handle! The skinnier/darker one is a lot more fiesty! Rayna can you tell me if it looks like the fatter/shorter/lighter one has molted yet? I havenít seen the molted skin...

They are in a 10 gallon tank with foil/a towel over the lid. They have 5 inches of canadian spaghnum peat moss and a couple hides. It was impossible for me to get clear pics of them in their tank! I took tons and only these three really came out.

Megan

06/04/07  08:48pm

Dracolvr
View Profile

Message To: Dracolvr   In reference to Message Id: 1306146

I decided to name the wider one that almost drowned and seemed to be dead....Shinigami. It means literally "death god" in japanese. The other is PerŽndi, which is the "thunder god" (Eurasian).

Megan

06/05/07  03:05pm

Faery
View Profile

Message To: Dracolvr   In reference to Message Id: 1306939

Very Cool Names! I love `em! No, The shorter one hasn`t molted yet. He will be long & thin too after He molts. I still have a few Babies here that need to molt yet, too. I`m glad You finally found them. Rayna

06/05/07  06:09pm

Dracolvr
View Profile

Message To: Faery   In reference to Message Id: 1307218

Thanks Rayna! :)

06/05/07  07:04pm

Rockingsnakeking
View Profile

Message To: Dracolvr   In reference to Message Id: 1306146

Those are some neat little scorpions. I was waiting on you to post some pics. Cool names too.

06/06/07  11:42am

Dracolvr
View Profile

Message To: Rockingsnakeking   In reference to Message Id: 1308108

Thanks Derrick! lol

06/06/07  05:53pm

Faery
View Profile

Message To: Dracolvr   In reference to Message Id: 1308564

Hey Meg,
Two more of my Babies molted last night. I still have 6 that haven`t, tho. Your "Water God" ought to be shedding his skin soon. He was one of the bigger ones. Rayna :-)

06/06/07  08:16pm

Dracolvr
View Profile

Message To: Faery   In reference to Message Id: 1308736

Ok awesome! Theyíve been burrowing again...lol.

06/08/07  01:56am

Minipyro
View Profile

Message To: Dracolvr   In reference to Message Id: 1306939

Hey Megan, I know this post is old but I was browsing and was wondering, do you watch Bleach at all?

09/18/07  08:15pm

Back to Scorpions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area